RE: SAP R3 and Locally Managed Tablespaces

From: Hillman, Alex <Alex.Hillman_at_usmint.treas.gov>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 13:31:01 -0700

I am working with Peoplesoft now. It is easy enough to change tablespace description in Peoplesoft DD to LMT, change tablespace assignment for specific tables etc. I am going soon to implement LMT on 8.1.7 and also move part of insexes to different index tablespace. There is no problems with future upgrade if changes made in the Peoplesoft DD. Also I think that it was done pretty smart - description of objects in Peoplesoft DD and generation of DDL and SQL statements from this DD.

Alex Hillman

Author: Jim Hawkins
  INET: jhawkins_at_primary.net

Author: Hillman, Alex