RE: Range partition

From: Khedr, Waleed <Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 08:21:37 -0700

Your partition key would be activity_year,week_num

Author: Bala, Prakash
  INET: prakash.bala_at_cingular.com

Author: Khedr, Waleed
  INET: Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jul 06 2001 - 10:21:37 CDT