OT-Oracle User Groups in India

From: novicedba <novicedba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 22:54:24 -0700

Hi,
  I wanted to know if there are any Oracle User Groups in India. I visited  <A
href="http://www.eoug.com/usergroup-list.htm">http://www.eoug.com/usergroup-list.htm%a0which lists all the user groups, the two links provided for India don't seem to be the proper ones. One is UKOUG and the other link does not work. I am in Bangalore, India
Last October there was Idevelop-2000, which I would call a disaster and the organizers agreed! Please give me information, also let me know if there is any other site that I need to visit. (From the time I read that Rachel and Marlene met in a user group conference in 1991(Oracle DBA 101), I am waiting to attend one such event

cozI am anoviceOracle Certifiable
DBBS Received on Fri Jul 06 2001 - 00:54:24 CDT