RE: Wildly OT. Made me laugh.

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 07:43:42 -0700

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>*excellent*   !!!
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>thanks!

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Robertson Lee - lerobe   [mailto:lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk]Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 7:31   AMTo: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject:   Wildly OT. Made me laugh.
  For
  the UNIX people out there

  <A
  name="Unix csh/sh commands">Unix csh/sh commands:
% cat "food in cans"cat: can't open food in
  cans
% nice man womanNo manual entry for

  woman.
% rm Godrm: God nonexistent
% ar t Godar: God does not exist
% ar r Godar: creating God
% "How would you rate Quayle's

  incompetence?Unmatched ".
% [Where is Jimmy Hoffa?Missing ].
% ^How did the sex change operation go?^
  Modifier failed.
% If I had a ( for every $ the Congress spent, what
  would I have?Too many ('s.
% make loveMake: Don't know how to make love.
  Stop.
% sleep with mebad character
% got a light?No match.
% man: why did you get a divorce?man:: Too many
  arguments.
% !:say, what is saccharine?Bad

  substitute.
% %blow%blow: No such job.

  /* not csh but sh */$
  PATH=pretending!/usr/ucb/which senseno sense in pretending!   $ drink bottle: cannot openopener: not found

   The information contained in this
  communication isconfidential, is intended only for the use of the   recipientnamed above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of   this message is not the intended recipient, you arehereby notified that   any dissemination, distribution orcopying of this communication is   strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,   please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the   original message or any copy of it from your computersystem. Received on Thu Jul 05 2001 - 09:43:42 CDT