Hello

From: Raymond Lee Meng Hong <RAYMOND_at_infopro.com.my>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2001 22:37:37 -0700

 Hello , Is there anyone use Oracle Intermedia Text .

What is the usage of this product ? As a banking solution ,we only use Report, Form ,Database for our customer , what kind of other oracle product can we integrate into our solution ?

Raymond Lee
Infopro Sdn Bhd
Block B3 Level 8, Leisure Commerce Square No. 9, Jalan PJS 8/9 46150 Petaling Jaya Selangor , Malaysia
Tel : 603-78766666 ext : 266 Fax : 603-78761233 Email : Raymond_at_infopro.com.my

"Friendship with oneself is all important, because without it one cannot be friend with anyone else in the world "
- Eleanor Roosevelt