RE: Oracle Performance on Network Appliance

From: Orr, Steve <sorr_at_rightnow.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2001 06:44:23 -0700

REPOST... I should have known better than to post this on a Friday.

Author: Orr, Steve
  INET: sorr_at_rightnow.com

Author: Orr, Steve
  INET: sorr_at_rightnow.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jul 02 2001 - 08:44:23 CDT