Off Topic posts hit the limit

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 09:01:19 -0700

Dear list members,

Due to the fact that I am once again employed, I find that I no longer have time to read every message on Oracle-L.

In fact, I don't have time at the moment to read most of them.

So when I go home, and cozy up to the computer for a read of what's going on in Oracle-L, I find that the off topic posts are outnumbering the relevant posts.

I'm a defender of having some off topic stuff in this forum, but it's gotten out of hand.

Many of the threads have useful information in them, but there are so many off topic posts in the thread that it takes much too long to find the posts that are technically interesting.

Please, take if offline if just a few of you are engaging in a side topic that has no relevance to the real subject. It makes it pretty hard for the person that started the thread to find any useful information.

Thanks

Jared

  INET: Jared.Still_at_radisys.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jun 29 2001 - 11:01:19 CDT