RE: 9i Open Day (UK Listers)

From: Hallas John <John.Hallas_at_btcellnet.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 05:56:33 -0700

I am sure lots of people will want to meet you now that you have annnouced to the list that you have got chicken pox!!!! Where is the meet? - Bracknell I assume, and how do you get an invite?

John

Author: Mark Leith
  INET: mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk

This email and any attachments may be confidential and the subject of legal professional privilege. Any disclosure, use, storage or copying of this email without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended recipient and then delete the email from your inbox and do not disclose the contents to another person, use, copy or store the information in any medium.

Author: Hallas John
  INET: John.Hallas_at_btcellnet.net
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jun 29 2001 - 07:56:33 CDT