Attached Virus????????????????

From: Helen rwulfjeq <lannyue_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:34:38 -0700

Hi Venkata:
Your all email include an attached file called SETUP.pif. Curiously I scanned it. I found the following results. I hope that the results are wrong:

Scan Result

Name of File:

SETUP.pif

Type of File:

application/octet-stream

Scan Result:

Virus W32.Badtrans.13312_at_mm found. File NOT cleaned.

This file is infected with a computer virus, a program that can spread to many other files on your computer and can delete files, steal sensitive information, or render your machine unusable.

This attachment has a virus that may infect your computer. It cannot be cleaned.We recommend that you DO NOT download this attachment.

Download INFECTED Attachment
Back to Message
View Attachment

 Check here to automatically email the sender that their file is infected Disclaimer: This virus scanner may not be able to detect or repair all viruses and variants. Please be aware that there is a risk involved whenever downloading email attachments to your computer or sending email attachments to others and that, as provided in the Terms of Service, neither Yahoo nor its licensors are responsible for any damages caused by your decision to do so.