RE: Griping about auditing (not the Oracle Kind)

From: Miller, Jay <JayMiller_at_tdwaterhouse.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 07:30:35 -0700

Okay, my situation doesn't seem so bad now. Thanks!

The rules are mitigated by a number of sensible managers here and there who do their best to see that things hold together.

And I won't comment in a public forum as to whether something necessary has occasionally been done while paperwork is still being processed...

Author: Don Granaman
  INET: granaman_at_home.com

Author: Miller, Jay
  INET: JayMiller_at_TDWaterhouse.com