No Subject

From: novicedba <novicedba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 04:46:15 -0700

Hi Rachel,
read your paper 'exploding the myths' , but felt that explanation was necessary atleast for some of them if not all. All along I felt the first few slides were introduction and you will discuss each of the points in detail, and was totally fooled when in the last slide you said " <FONT
size=1>really the end. Honest. No, really. Really truly, no fingers crossed! <FONT
size=2>"   as I was waiting to see the explanations for all the statements.
Will be waiting
for your response
please
help
<SPAN
style="DISPLAY: none; mso-special-format: lastCR"><FONT size=2>
cozI am anoviceOracle Certifiable
DBBS Received on Thu Jun 28 2001 - 06:46:15 CDT