Unkept package

From: Chuan Zhang <chuan_at_asiaonline.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 23:43:43 -0700

Hi, DBAs,

   I got this problem. Some of the

kept packages including sys.standard in the shared pool are unkept. This makes the shared pool fragmented. I have no idea what the cause is.  Do you happend to know the reason for this?  If I re-kept these packages in off-working time without bounce the DB, should the shared pool fragmentation be resolved?

Your advice would be highly
appreciated.

Thanks

Chuan Received on Thu Jun 28 2001 - 01:43:43 CDT