Fwd: Re: Number of books sold >10000

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:10:36 -0700

My apologies. I meant for my note to go directly to Alex, not to the list. I forgot to paste in his email address before I hit send. Sorry about that.

--

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick
mailto:jonathan_at_gennick.com * 906.387.1698 http://Gennick.com * http://MichiganWaterfalls.com * http://MetalDrums.org

Wednesday, June 27, 2001, 7:08:43 PM, Jonathan Gennick wrote: JG> Hello Alex,

Author: Jonathan Gennick
  INET: jonathan_at_gennick.com

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Wed Jun 27 2001 - 18:10:36 CDT