OT:OT: LITTLE HUMOR:)

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:07:04 -0700

Don't know if anyone has seen this, but I thought it was sort of funny:) And no, this is not serious and has nothing to do with my beliefs, my friends beliefs, my parents beliefs, my company's beliefs or my pets or anything else that I am affiliated or otherwise associated with:)

> > Interesting stats.....

> > Human

> > than
> > one

> doctors

> > in
> > > the >bottom 50% of their class in Medical School!

Sincerely,
Kevin Kostyszyn
DBA
Dulcian, Inc