Re: Install Database and Developer software on the same machine

From: Beatriz Martínez Jiménez <beamar_at_cidaut.es>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 04:15:34 -0700

Yes, I have tried this. I select a different route for the developer during its installation. I get first an alert saying that if I select an installation location different from the one already set, I will deactive the products installed on it. Despite of this, I select this different folder, and I get an error saying 'win32.swt(94):permission denied, while copying key SOFTWARE\ORACLE'.
Maybe I should do any extra steps to create this key. Could anybody help me, please?