RE: Intelligent Agent Upgrade

From: Guggenmos, Jeff <jeff_at_messagemedia.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:05:23 -0700

Just for further clarification, I am interested in this from a client perspective.

I want to update the agent on my servers that are being monitored by a central OMS.

Author: Guggenmos, Jeff
  INET: jeff_at_messagemedia.com

Author: Guggenmos, Jeff
  INET: jeff_at_messagemedia.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jun 26 2001 - 17:05:23 CDT