RE: OT RE: 24 x 7 on NT?

From: Jon Allen <jon_at_slurpee.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:59:32 -0700

lol, thanks for the link ;)

Thanks,
jon

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armor to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second- rate technology, led them into it in the first place."

"If you have trouble sounding condescending, find a Unix user to show you how it's done."

Author: Jon Allen
  INET: jon_at_slurpee.org