RE: OT.OT.OTRE: DUPLICATE VALUE CHECK is Clumsy

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 14:20:53 -0700

For those of you who
study martial arts... no one at the dojo has really told me what you are suppossed to do/not do to show respect for the teachers, etc.  I have a VERY loud laugh and find some of the things I try to do in class very funny, because I can't do them very well.  Is it disrespectful to laugh out loud in class??  <SPAN
class=698480521-26062001>
<SPAN
class=698480521-26062001>[Mohan, Ross]  Depends on the instructor...class....vibe.  For something like that, i usually "follow suit" rather than try to train my fellow<FONT face=Arial><SPAN
class=698480521-26062001> classmates to see the same level and type of humor that I do.  I find I can often do with *more* reverence, respect, and listening and *less* cynicism, competitiveness, and talking in my behavior, so I usually shut my mouth, open my eyes and ears, and try to not get in anyone else's way. At least in martial arts
class.....<G>

    -----Original Message----- <FONT
    face=Arial size=1>From:   Ron
    Rogers [SMTP:RROGERS_at_galottery.org] <FONT face=Arial     size=1>Sent:   Tuesday, June
    26, 2001 4:41 PM <FONT face=Arial

    size=1>To:     <FONT face=Arial
    size=1>Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <FONT face=Arial
    size=1>Subject:        <FONT
    face=Arial size=1>OT.OT.OTRE: DUPLICATE VALUE CHECK
    Lisa, Whats
    with the Clumsy Ninja-ette??? I thought that you were the resident slayer of     all bad and evil. Now you are saying that you are not light on your feet any     more?
     Have you found you place on the totem pole     of work at the new job and starting from the bottom again? <FONT     face=Arial size=2>ROR mô¿ôm Received on Tue Jun 26 2001 - 16:20:53 CDT