RE: RE: RE: RE: 24 x 7 on NT?

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 09:49:36 -0700

Ross Mohan for president!

"Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Fuelspot

Author: "Mohan; Ross" <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date:       6/25/2001 4:56 PM

Wow. They must have known it
was you, Dick! <G>

so...."last April"....proceeding
scientifically, that's less than
one crash a year...better than
five nines, right?

;->

Author: "Mohan; Ross" <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date:       6/25/2001 1:12 PM

Somebody should let Dell know. www.dell.com

They run on NT. When's the last time you heard about their site being out?

A $40 Billion company can't be all wrong about NT, can it?

Author: "Kevin Kostyszyn" <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date:       6/25/2001 12:31 PM

Wow what a can of worms that has just been opened!!! KK:)

Author: Smith, Ron L.
  INET: rlsmith_at_kmg.com

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

  INET: dgoulet_at_vicr.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Tue Jun 26 2001 - 11:49:36 CDT