need urgent reply..

From: Saurabh Sharma <ssharma1_at_fcsltd.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 05:28:41 -0700

hello all,

i installed and configured the OEM 2.0.4 successfully. and also do the configuration for Oracle Management server as required.

but unable to start the oracle agent service. I've Oracle 8.1.5 on NT 4.0 Server.
the error was: Error 0015: could not find the file specified.

i came to know through
Oracle\ora81\network\agent\doc\readme, that i've agent version 8.1.5, which it says is compatible with my oracle version. how do i start the agent service, any help is highly appreciated.

Is agtctl utility provided in oracle\bin used for this purpose, but it is also not running saying unable to access the initialisation file.

thanks in advance..

Saurabh
Sharma
Oracle 8i DBA