RE: Ora-1654 Unable to extend index on tablespace

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:08:28 -0700

Check dba_free_space for the largest chunk available. Also, note when it says temp segment, it has nothing to do with sorting or temporary segments. This merely refers to the segment it is creating prior to making it permanent segment.

"Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Fuelspot

Author: Mitchell
  INET: mitchell_at_comnet.ca

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jun 25 2001 - 16:08:28 CDT