RE: MTS problem

From: Libal, Ivo <ivo.libal_at_knapp-systems.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 10:11:05 -0700

It is the same with mts_dispatchers="TCP,2" Ivo

Author: Libal, Ivo
  INET: ivo.libal_at_knapp-systems.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: Libal, Ivo
  INET: ivo.libal_at_knapp-systems.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jun 25 2001 - 12:11:05 CDT