RE: SGA QUESTION

From: Nikolay Kumanov <nkumanov_at_zgb.bg>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 06:58:24 -0700

Under some circumstances (which look scary to me) it is valid combination. See

http://www.microsoft.com/HWDEV/PAE/default.htm

and "Oracle8i Support for Very Large Memory (VLM) Configurations" in the release notes for 8.1.7 on WinNT.

Whether it is GOOD combination, I cannot tell. May be under the influence of good doses of Laphroaig and Rachel's chocolate mousse cake I could be inclined to try it.

Dr. Nikolay Kumanov

MIS Manager, Zeitungsgruppe Bulgarien GmbH 47, Tsarigradsko chaussee, Sofia 1504, Bulgaria phone: +(359-2)4339-643, fax: +(359-2)946-1286 mailto:nkumanov_at_zgb.bg

"Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock." - Frank Herbert, "Chapterhouse: Dune"

Author: Nikolay Kumanov
  INET: nkumanov_at_zgb.bg