RE: Trace Evaluation

From: Shevtsov, Eduard <EShevtsov_at_flagship.ru>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 06:08:13 -0700

Hi,

Do you think you could decrease number of executions ?

4 blocks per fetch => probably index's blevel = 2

Is partitioning available for you? You may partition the table on acid column (I guess it's primary key).
So you get local partitioned index on acid with smaller partitions

Regards,
Ed

Author: Shevtsov, Eduard
  INET: EShevtsov_at_flagship.ru