OT: RE: Rachels Chocolate Mousse Cake

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <NDATFM_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 05:20:40 -0700

so,
where is the recipe to be found?

Tom Mercadante <FONT face=Arial
size=2>Oracle Certified Professional

<FONT face=Tahoma

  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Mark Leith   [mailto:mark_at_cool-tools.co.uk]Sent: Monday, June 25, 2001 8:56   AMTo: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject: RE:   Rachels Chocolate Mousse Cake
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial

  size=2><RUBBING HANDS TOGETHER WITH GLEE MODE>
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial

  size=2>
  This
  REALLY does sound like a good candidate for a BBQ we have planned mid week -   time to break out the pinafore and starting working Rachel's magic me   thinks :)
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial

  size=2>
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial

  size=2></RUBBING HANDS TOGETHER WITH GLEE MODE>
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial

  size=2>
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial

  size=2>Cheers Lee
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial

  size=2>
  Mark
  (Gonna take a big bit anyway) Leith
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial

  size=2>
<FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial

  size=2>
<FONT face=Tahoma

  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: root_at_fatcity.com   [mailto:root_at_fatcity.com]On Behalf Of Robertson Lee -   lerobeSent: Monday, June 25, 2001 11:02To: Multiple   recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject: Rachels Chocolate Mousse   Cake
  Oh My God. Even
  the most hardened chocaholic would find this a little hard to get through. I   was warned by Rachel herself to take a small slice but Oh No, I had to cut   myself a large one.
<SPAN

  class=453085808-25062001>
  I felt so sick. IT
  WAS TREMENDOUS !!!!!!!
<SPAN

  class=453085808-25062001>
  Mark Leith, you
  have to try this one.
<SPAN

  class=453085808-25062001>
<SPAN

  class=453085808-25062001>Lee
   The information contained in this
  communication isconfidential, is intended only for the use of the   recipientnamed above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of   this message is not the intended recipient, you arehereby notified that   any dissemination, distribution orcopying of this communication is   strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,   please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the   original message or any copy of it from your computersystem. Received on Mon Jun 25 2001 - 07:20:40 CDT