Hi ,ask permission

From: Raymond Lee Meng Hong <RAYMOND_at_infopro.com.my>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 19:10:50 -0700

  Hello Guru on the list.

 Can I ask permission to cut and paste the link which is usefull for later on enquiry ?? Becoz sometime some question ask from you might be important for me later on, if there is a solution on the which is given on a URL , can I just cut and paste the URL and save it into my personal homepage ?

 Currenlty I try to save url into my notepad , and it still growing also , but I think it is usefull later on , and my brain can't stack soo many for the information becoz I'm not a DBA right now and I plan for be one like you all later on .

 While reading or try to solve any problem , I will like to save some information especially on those usefull URL for later reference ?

Raymond Lee
Infopro Sdn Bhd
Block B3 Level 8, Leisure Commerce Square No. 9, Jalan PJS 8/9 46150 Petaling Jaya Selangor , Malaysia
Tel : 603-78766666 ext : 266 Fax : 603-78761233 Email : Raymond_at_infopro.com.my

"Friendship with oneself is all important, because without it one cannot be friend with anyone else in the world "
- Eleanor Roosevelt