RE: Limiting Oracle Memory

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:48:41 -0700

:)

my pleasure!

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 12:11 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

I like that idea Ross, maybe I'll just bring all of you DBA geniouses in and you guys can corner him with a hot cattle prod:)

        Thanks again for all of your help Rossinater! Kev

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: Kevin
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jun 22 2001 - 11:48:41 CDT