RE: OT - interviewing your superior(fun question)

From: Kevin <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:09:14 -0700

Ross, it's not that votes don't count, it's that most of the people don't know how to follow instructions or ask for help! Besides, it's not the first election where something like that happened:) Kev

Author: Gene Sais
  INET: Gsais_at_co.palm-beach.fl.us

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: Speaks, Chuck W.
  INET: CSpeaks_at_Lithonia.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: Kevin
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jun 22 2001 - 11:09:14 CDT