RE: How to do a bitwise OR from SQL*Plus

From: Nirmal Kumar Muthu Kumaran <NIRMALK_at_qtel.com.qa>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 07:25:57 -0700

Hi neyman,

Thank god, i had a requirement to transfer data files from ftp server to oracle directory, and then am processing it...

Can you tell me method, how to write the external stored procedures and call from pl/sql.

thanks in advance.

Nirmal
Qatar Telecom
nirmalk_at_qtel.com.qa

Author: Igor Neyman
  INET: ineyman_at_perceptron.com

Fat City Network Services    -- (858) 538-5051  FAX: (858) 538-5051
San Diego, California        -- Public Internet access / Mailing Lists