RE: OT RE: TRUNCATE IN PL/SQL

From: Khedr, Waleed <Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:02:22 -0700

Figured life is hard enough!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 6:13 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Did someone pay you to say that?

<EG>

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 5:27 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Oh! I swear I meant nothing except sending a 'hello'!

Regards,

Waleed

Author: Khedr, Waleed
  INET: Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com

Author: Khedr, Waleed
  INET: Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: Khedr, Waleed
  INET: Waleed.Khedr_at_FMR.COM
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 21 2001 - 17:02:22 CDT