Chris Spence's sig file

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 14:58:54 -0700

Why not post his email address, and I'll have a chat with him.

That should drive him from the IT business long enough for you to recover your (sig) expressions of creativity.

You should sponsor a service where people can put in their suggestions for your sig file. It would be fun.

I'll get the fun going by suggesting a few.

  1. "Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen. Unless you're Jesus Christ. Then, only programming is a bitch."
  2. "My boss is a big fat idiot."
  3. "I must find a more suitable host body."

Come on guys, chip in! Chris needs some support against his overly PC pointy-haired boss.

Author: Post, Ethan
  INET: epost_at_kcc.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 21 2001 - 16:58:54 CDT