RE: OT RE: Undocumented Init.Ora Parms

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 13:49:22 -0700

Can't......control.........laughter...stomach in.....pain:)

Author: Kevin Lange
  INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: Kevin Kostyszyn
  INET: kevin_at_dulcian.com

to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 21 2001 - 15:49:22 CDT