Clusters and IOT's

From: <Ivan_Rivera_at_doh.state.fl.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:19:58 -0700

<SPAN
class=779232219-21062001>Greetings to all.
I have to teach a small dba class tonight and we will be covering clusters and index organized tables. I am a young dba and have never used or managed either on.  Can some one please give me some real world examples of when its ideal to use these.  Also which tends to be better, hash clusters or index clusters. Any real world advice about these would be helpful. Thanks allot. Ivan Rivera Received on Thu Jun 21 2001 - 14:19:58 CDT