RE: OT - interviewing your superior

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:15:15 -0700

Awesome recommendation, very good question in my opinion.

"Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Fuelspot

Author: Nikolay Kumanov
  INET: nkumanov_at_zgb.bg

Author: Christopher Spence
  INET: cspence_at_FuelSpot.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 21 2001 - 12:15:15 CDT