RE: OT - interviewing your superior(fun question)

From: Christopher Spence <cspence_at_FuelSpot.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 07:31:08 -0700

The way I see the ISO900x stuff is this.

If you say I kick every box before I ship it to a customer, and you do just that consistency. You are a ISO900x perfect company.

Although consistency is extremely important, so isn't efficiency, credibility, as well as many other big words.

"Walking on water and developing software from a specification are easy if both are frozen."

Christopher R. Spence
Oracle DBA
Fuelspot

        Author: Boivin, Patrice J