RE: * I'm Looking for an Oracle Financials DBA for Miami,

From: Daemen, Remco <R.Daemen_at_facent.nl>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 05:51:52 -0700

Sounds like I'm working in one of the more relaxed countries of the world, with a low cost-of-living :). You've just made my day. I'll go home whistling and in a very good mood, today !

Author: Daemen, Remco
  INET: R.Daemen_at_facent.nl

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 21 2001 - 07:51:52 CDT