RE: Re[2]: LDAP

From: Mohan, Ross <MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 00:34:22 -0700

 Oh my, iPlanet has about...oh...TWELVE THOUSAND products, most of them compete with something of Oracle's......

The guys i have met from there are fairly sharp...

Author: Jonathan Gennick
  INET: jonathan_at_gennick.com

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Thu Jun 21 2001 - 02:34:22 CDT