Thanks for all the responses

From: <Sllewnerak_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:43:09 -0700

Thank you to all that responded to my job search question. I appreciate the advise and will follow up on the suggestions that I have not already tried.        As to the debate that I seemed to have started about the OCP tests, I never  meant to suggest that I know everything or expect anything other than an entry level job. I believe the reason that I passed the tests is because I have personal Oracle on my home computer and for two years have spent all my time away from my regular job practicing Oracle databases, forms etc. I have downloaded practice databases and worked on those and made many forms for my own personal use. I have literally not had a life for two years so it is not like the OCP tests came easy. They were very difficult for me and took a long time to prepare for.
 I realize that certification in itself doesn't mean I can do the work but without experience it is all I have that might get me a job.  Thanks again for all the suggestions.
Karen Received on Wed Jun 20 2001 - 16:43:09 CDT