Stress Test Apps

From: <Ivan_Rivera_at_doh.state.fl.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:17:34 -0700

Greetings to all.

Does anyone out there know of any free, shareware, open source applications for stress testing a system/database?  Or has anyone created their own or have a set of procedures/methodologies which they use to stress test they'd like to share. I'd really appreciate it.  Or if you know of any good cheap ones out there (yeah right)? Can you please let me know. We're looking at getting Rational's stuff but you can only simulate as many users as you have licenses (sucks!). Much thanks. Ivan Rivera Received on Wed Jun 20 2001 - 16:17:34 CDT