RE: Need help getting started

From: Deshpande, Kirti <kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 06:23:50 -0700

FWIW.. There is a discussion topic on http://www.lazyDBA.com on the subject of OCP (for quite sometime now). There are quite a few interesting comments from both sides. I have not read them all, but enough. By the sheer volume of those, I believe it has become a 'touchy' subject for many.

Cheers!

Author: Deshpande, Kirti
  INET: kirti.deshpande_at_verizon.com