RE: Need help getting started

From: Kevin Kostyszyn <kevin_at_dulcian.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 06:07:01 -0700

I agree, if you have no experience and take the exams it will give you some level of knowledge about oracle. I have started taking these exams and recognize one issue with getting certified. It's great and all, but it's like any other test. You can study your arse off and pass with flying colors, but 2 months later you will probably be looking something up in a book that you knew on the exam. Just a thought. KK