RE: Vertiginously OT RE: NT Script

From: Kevin Lange <kgel_at_ppoone.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 12:40:21 -0700

Ross;
  Prety soon you are going to have enough p.p.p.......s's to sink a battleship. Ain't political correctness fun.....

Author: Mohan, Ross
  INET: MohanR_at_STARS-SMI.com

Author: Kevin Lange
  INET: kgel_at_ppoone.com
To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Mon Jun 18 2001 - 14:40:21 CDT