Re: Backups on raw devices

From: Rama Malladi <rama_at_toyota.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 11:03:47 -0700

Michael,
 We have about 160 DBs connecting to a central RMAN Repository. All Dev/Test DBs connect to one RMAN repository on a separate UNIX box and all the production DBs connect to another Production Repository.

 Production RMAN repository is clustered using MC/Service guard for high availability. We take exports of RMAN repositories, also RMAN (Test) repository is backed-up to RMAN (Prod) repository and vice versa!

Rama