RE: Multiple databases under the same ORACLE_HOME

From: Kevin Lange <kgel_at_ppoone.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:04:21 -0700

We
used to have 4 database instances under the same home on NT.  IT worked just fine.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
In
order to set them up we used the ORADIM command and created the services.  Once this was done we set the SID and created the DB .  Worked fine.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Andrey Bronfin   [mailto:Andreyb_at_maxbill.com]Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 9:56   AMTo: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-LSubject:   Multiple databases under the same ORACLE_HOME   Dear list ! Is
  it possible to create multiple databases/instances under the same ORACLE_HOME   on NT ? If yes , what should be done
  (create services etc..) ? Thanks a lot in   advance for your answer. Received on Mon Jun 18 2001 - 12:04:21 CDT