Size of SYS1ORCL.ORA

From: Rok Kodrun <rok.kodrun_at_uni-lj.si>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 08:55:14 -0700

<FONT face=Arial

size=2>Hi
PLEASE
HELP!
I have Oracle
Workgroup Server 7.3 for Windows NT.
How to manage size
of database files, when they grow to big? For example, my
SYS1ORCL.ORA file has over 376 MB. What to do, to decrease it? I'm running out of disk space and all the user data are on separate tablespace USER_DATA, which has 10MB. The database runs on the machine for couple of years already, without any problems, but we will soon have one - probably. What to do?

Rok
Kodrun
Institute "Jožef
Stefan"
<SPAN

class=227131714-18062001>Ljubljana
<SPAN

class=227131714-18062001>Slovenia
<SPAN

class=227131714-18062001>  Received on Mon Jun 18 2001 - 10:55:14 CDT