Reports & Forms 6i

From: <achoto_at_american.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 13:40:14 -0700

We've installed Reports 6i and Forms 6i in our Sun Solaris 2.7 machine, with Oracle 8.1.6. We were told that we needed to apply patch #3 to be able to install the reports and forms 6i version on Solaris 7.

After installing both, reports and forms 6i, and after applying the patch we installed the demos to verify that both of them were working. We followed the instructions to verify that the reports server was working. Such instructions give the url to go to, but when we entered it we received the message that the page cannot be found.

We have talked to Oracle support but they haven't been able to come up with an answer. So I thought that maybe someone in the list has been there, done that.

We have WebDB 2.2, OAS 4.0.8.2 installed in the same machine, each of them in its own 'ORACLE_HOME'.

Thanks for your help.

Ana

  INET: achoto_at_american.edu

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jun 15 2001 - 15:40:14 CDT