SQL/PL

From: Dawn White <DXWhite_at_darden.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 12:00:45 -0700

Help!

I have a stored procedure that I can't get to work. The purpose of this procedure is to take one file that has detail records and insert a distinct header into one table, assign an unique_id, then insert into another table all the detail lines associated with that header record and add a line counter along with the unique_id from the header. I can get the header inserted fine but its the detail that is not processing. Attached is the code and now when I try and execute the code its giving me an error on my two cursors. Thank you in advance for any help. Received on Fri Jun 15 2001 - 14:00:45 CDT