fine-grained export/import access

From: <gregory.t.norris_at_mail.sprint.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 08:02:49 -0700

We need to allow a user to export/import a different user's objects. We want to limit access to the designated schema, so we're trying to avoid granting EXPORT/IMPORT_FULL_DATABASE. We don't want passwords embedded within scripts either, for obvious reasons.

Is there any way to do this?

--
My employers like me, but not enough to let me speak for them.

Greg Norris
Sprint LTD Database Administration