RE: SyncSort - Unix - Datawarehousing.

From: Rajaram <rajaram_k_at_netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:07:25 -0700

Hi,
 Thanks Witold for the info. I have some more Q's.

  1. For the Conversion part - I believe you must have used some other tools like - FilePort ( from the SyncSort company). Is it right?
  2. Also, the conversion is from Mainframe flat file to Unix Flat file - but not directly in Oracle DB . Right?
  3. Last Q, Would I be right in saying that SyncSort replaces/enhances the capability provided by awk in Unix?

TIA,
Rajaram

Author: Rajaram
  INET: rajaram_k_at_netzero.net

To REMOVE yourself from this mailing list, send an E-Mail message to: ListGuru_at_fatcity.com (note EXACT spelling of 'ListGuru') and in the message BODY, include a line containing: UNSUB ORACLE-L (or the name of mailing list you want to be removed from). You may also send the HELP command for other information (like subscribing). Received on Fri Jun 15 2001 - 09:07:25 CDT