RE: Good Reference for interpretation of Ultbstat/estat & Statspa

From: Robertson Lee - lerobe <lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 00:18:29 -0700

I think I may find it hard to concentrate on technical literature with all of those scandinavian females wandering about.

Mr. Shallow

Author: Mogens =?iso-8859-1?Q?N=F8rgaard?=
  INET: mno_at_MiracleAS.dk

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.
Author: Robertson Lee - lerobe
  INET: lerobe_at_acxiom.co.uk